понедельник, 5 марта 2018 г.

Wreath with a Bow - Spring Cards with Spellbinders

Finally March has started, but the weather outside is like in January - heavily snowing and quite freezing outside, about -13C.

  So that 's why the only way to escape the winter is to start creating more Spring Cards

  I always enjoy to marry Maja Design papers and Spellbinders dies, it seems they are a perfect match


This time I played with S4-845 Wreath Etched Dies  and S5 - 338  Wreath Elements from Four Seasons collection by Lene Lok. it was so fun to create the wreath and to top it with the flowers and leaves though I haven't used many of them


I made 2 cards, and used different patterned paper, I wanted to see if the different background and the color of the bow change the whole look or not


What I can say finally, not really however I like they the cards turned out different. I even added the different pearls and jewels onto them.



and for my sentiments I used one of my fav dies  - S4 - 324 Ribbon Banners Set 


I like the tiny details my cards have, it was easy to do with the Wreath Elements dies, and there are so many variations to use them.



3 комментария:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds lighter than we do.

    (And by the way, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to uncover if this brief test can help you find out your real weight loss potential

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения